April 24, 2011

In a Glass cubicle

It is said that women have a glass roof - I don't see it like that. I think that it is not a glass roof but a glass cubicle. What ever you do is twisted to something else and if you don't want to explain and explain so nothing ever happens. I don't know what happens if you choose to explain and nag - perhaps you'll just have to continua nagging forever... I do not nag. I don't like to be nagged at. I want things to happen. Not words. Sorry, if that is a crime, but when I see how 'the cock train' keeps gaining speed just by being ordinary... It is humiliating: drunken guys are always better than you. Why? How much does a woman have to do, how brilliant has she to be to gain the same momentum as the average guy? Or is it just so that only boys are accepted to teams... because only boys can play in teams... because girls are so... What the fuck?++ What are the girls? When nothing you do or nothing you say has any meaning so you sure are nothing!

It is an old way of punishing in tribes when  capital punishment was not allowed: the guilty one was not 'seen' any more, he or she did not exist. The others just looked through her/him. Most died in few week.  Some left and either died in the wilderness or survived alone. I did survive.


And now, when I tried again the situation is exactly the same.  Pathetic...  In my art reason is the final weapon, the guillotine... I know there is nothing, no consolation but death, and that is exactly what I'm not going to do. Because I want to do movies, because coincidence is as good or better than your words! Because once more I have seen that words mean nothing... nothing... nothiun... nhoiuiun hiuoo ...

No comments:

Post a Comment