July 27, 2010

we'd live your life better...

My head is aching and it's not booze because i had just three glasses of wine last night. It  seems my head has been aching for years, always! Maybe i have a tumor in my brain, and it grows and grows and my brain produces weird and wonderful hallucinations until the horrible and painful death! Yes, that'd suit me.

I've noticed that delicate, intelligent and imaginative people are prone to braintumors. They expect life to be fulfilling and when it kicks them to head their brains react and develope a killing defence. I've known three such persons and they are all dead. Can't be a coincidence - must have statistic value!!! Poor, poor head: all these thoughts and then a malignant growth! Sad! Selfpity maximised!! Back to normal!!!

Heathwave. I'm not suffering, just lying low. lazy. hot tea. cold tea... cold wine with lemonsoda...mmmmmmm.

In the night the street stank of catpiss, or is it more appropriate to say feline urine? Affectacion is irritating, but certain formality deep rooted. Well here we go again: my aristocratic annoyance and vulgar attractions!!!

Why is it that everyone else seems to know better how one should live ones life? Folks that don't have a life of their own know everything: when u need a priest or a judge or a doctor and even police!!! They know u booze too much, u betray ur spouse and that u r suicidal and deeply depressed!!! And they recommend therapy...From whom? Some mixed-up idiot who can't pronounce it's own name not to mention discussing something on deeper level. So the discussions tend to be flat, nondescript and insignificant. And what is the conclusion? I'm a narcistic pig - depressing! Vicious circle... Well they may have their therapy and 'be happy'-pills. I'll rather have my lousy lovers and stench of feline urine (or is it male?) in the nightly streets!

LONG LIVE NIGHTLY STREETS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment