May 22, 2011

just passing through...

I tried to link here a video of Syrian riots and the dead, but it just turned on some 'sex-and-sarah-palin' -stuff - is youtube in league with Assads?

You have to have a birthday. today is mine. I'm old. Never mind... I don't mind as long as I don't realise it, that is: feel it in my bones... and I don't. I feel just the same as ever. Mostly horny.

But that bloody Syria... It doesn't help them, the publicity. All of us who want to know can watch those videos and nothing happens. Maybe it is money? On the other hand it could be a kind of fear: if we go and interfere, they shall come and interfere our things. Probably both.

I never liked television: it was like a tap and shit would flow from it and there was nothing you could do but take the shit.

Yes, it was supposed to go on but i forgot where...

No comments:

Post a Comment