May 04, 2011

a word of a woman - hah!

It means nothing - a word of a woman. Only AGGRESSION  is worth reacting! Isn't it funny? And all my life I have been told vv! Why have they been conning me? Put of ignorance? Naive! Out of malice, just because they can, because narcists do not feel guilt! And this I have seen and met all my years, and they are many - my years, I mean. Nothing ever changesss....

When a man kills he is a hero. When a woman kills she is a treacherous, sly bitch. Simple justice based on an authoritarian and hierarchic thinking deeply rooted in human backbone.

You should always gain authority by your own doing, not hierarchy, because you change and the position achieved yesterday is not valid today...  But they sit there evermore, those old men long since rotten on their asses with pile! Nothing functions ...  Maybe it is basically envy: every bloody woman - even the dirtiest whore or beggar, can create life, and no man how ever high and mighty is able to do the same. So they kill.

A boy is 19 or 20 yrs old and he goes to the ARMY! He will be made a MAN. He'll get clothes, lodging, food and money, and them he'll get expensive toys to play with... planes and submarines and submachineguns etc.

A girl is 19 or 20 yrs old an she gets PREGNANT! She is a WHORE! Not even married! She gets nothing but contempt and underrating - she is a guilty and ignorant fool not to understand her own best and MARRY! That is the way of a proper, decent and respectable girl!!! To surrender, yield and submit, yezzzz.... And THEN you shall get safety and care and LOVE!!!

I just did not see it as my way... I'd had rather taken the gun than submitted - and in a way I did, but my gun was my pride, the only thing I've ever had - and the cuts it made were deep and deadly.  No looking back, (grin) no regrets - just on we go, me and my loneliness! There is nothing anyone can do.

THE ONLY THING I'M GUILTY OF IS LIVING!

No comments:

Post a Comment